- The event will be held in accordance with the rules, regulations and protocol that applies in regards to the COVID-19 condition as stipulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- We will conduct an identity check prior to entering the venue. All audiences (including foreigners) are required to bring along your personal valid identity card or passport.
- All ticket categories are Festival Standing and Numbered Seating. All ticket holders must oblige to the rules and schedule that will be announced by the promoter.
- The audience attending the event is responsible for their personal risk. The promoter is not responsible for any medical condition of the audience which relates to a congenital disease.
- The promoter has the right to deny entry to the event and/or pull an audience out from the venue without a refund if any of the mentioned rules and regulations is/are violated.
- By purchasing this ticket, you have agreed to all the Terms & Conditions mentioned on this page and your ticket.
- Event’s schedule may change based on local condition and circumstances. Stay tuned to Mecimapro’s social media accounts for details.
- It is a must to make your ticket purchase using your own identity.
- Please make your ticket purchase using the valid and correct data. Your ticket cannot be altered and/or modified after purchase is made.
- Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled and/or transferred to another party for any reason.
- Tickets and its benefits (if any) are as stated on the Official Seating Plan and event information page (bit.ly/justmeidleinjkt).
- Tickets can be bought through Mecimashop.com, Tiket.com, and purchase links for MCP Members. Please do not buy tickets from parties other than the mentioned ticketing outlets. The promoter is not responsible for any form of ticket fraud that is purchased at another party.
- By purchasing the ticket, ticket holders have agreed to the collection and usage of any personal data.
- Your ticket purchase is for the attendance to 2022 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR [JUST ME ( )I-DLE] IN JAKARTA.
- The audience must show the original ticket to the event in order to enter the venue. E-Voucher will be exchanged with a physical ticket (if any) before entering the venue. Ticket holders will be updated accordingly.
- For customers who purchased the tickets via Mecimashop.com, the Payment Confirmation Email sent to your email is the proof of your purchase and serves as your E-Voucher. E-Voucher will be exchanged with a physical ticket (if any) before entering the venue. Ticket holders will be updated accordingly.
- All ticket holders must follow the terms and conditions that have been written on the ticket and also the terms and conditions of entry into the event that has been determined by the promoter (including but not limited to the health protocols).
- Tickets cannot be used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, contests, giveaways, and/or other purposes without the Promoter’s consent. Tickets sold and/or used for this purpose may be cancelled without a refund, with the ticket holder will not be permitted admission.
HEALTH CHECK POLICY
- All audiences are required to Check In through the PeduliLindungi application. If your Check In result shows that you are not in a healthy condition, you are forbidden to enter the venue and no refunds will be given.
- In accordance with the regulations as stated in the Covid-19 Task Force’s Circular Letter 20/2022 (Surat Edaran (SE) Satuan Tugas Penanganan Covid-19 20/2022), all audiences are required to be fully vaccinated. Specifically for audiences aged 18 and above, you must have already receive your Booster Vaccine.
- All audiences are required to bring their printed Vaccine Certificate (to avoid any network disruptions where PeduliLindungi app cannot be accessed) and/or Vaccination Card in accordance to rule number #2 of the Health Check Policy.
- All audiences are required to bring their Official Identity Card.
- Audiences who are declared medically unable to receive the vaccine (experiencing comorbidity) are required to bring a Doctor’s Note stating their medical condition and that they are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- For overseas audiences, please pay attention to these rules:
- You are required to bring your Vaccine Certificate and/or Vaccination Card which shows that you have received your Booster Vaccine.
- For a swift checking process, please translate your documents in English.
- You must bring your Official Identity Card with the same name as specified on your Vaccine Certificate or Vaccination Card.
- Please download the PeduliLindugi application and Check In prior to entering the venue. Please click on this link for information regarding PeduliLindungi application.
- All audiences must go through a body temperature check that will be conducted prior to entering the venue. If you are measured having a body temperature above normal (> 37.5°C), you are not allowed to enter the venue.
- Masks must be worn in all areas and throughout the entirety of the event without any exceptions. Please only wear medical masks as cloth and/or fabric masks are not allowed.
- We appreciate your cooperation to follow and comply with all these policies.
- The promoter will stipulate any additional terms and/or conditions related to the health protocols in accordance with the prevailing law and/or regulations.
- The Promoter has the right to inspect bags, clothing, and/or other luggage at the entrance to the event and/or inside the venue.
- For easier and swift bag checks, all audiences are required to use PVC bags (transparent bags) with a size no larger than A4 paper. If the audience uses a bag with any other material and/or size, the bag must be stored at the deposit counter.
- Backpacks and any other bags which are not made of PVC or transparent material are strictly not allowed.
- One person is only allowed to bring one bag and Official Lightstick along with its bag. If you bring more than the specified criteria, you must store the other bags at the deposit counter.
- Checks are carried out for the safety and comfort of the entire audience.
- The audiences are obliged to follow the rules and directions given by the event staff and officials.
- The promoter is not responsible for any items and/or property that are lost and/or damaged during the event.
- You are not allowed to re-enter the venue if you have left the event area.
- You are not allowed to enter the venue before the time specified.
- It is prohibited to take pictures and/or videos using cameras and/or other recording devices.
- Audiences are prohibited to do any Live Streaming during the event.
- Schedules related to the event may change at any time without prior notice. Please adjust your time of arrival accordingly.
- Prohibited Items Folding chairs, food & drinks, selfie sticks/monopods, professional cameras/recording equipment, weapons, illegal drugs, large fan, banners, tablets / iPad, flashlights/lasers, plastic bottle/cans, smoking, costumes, oversized headband which restricts view, trumpets, PVC backpacks/PVC bags larger than A4 paper size, other type of bags than the allowed PVC bag, flammable materials.
- The promoter for this event reserves all rights to change/add or modify all provisions mentioned in the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Refunds will be given to the ticket holders if the event’s status is declared as cancelled. If the event is cancelled, refunds will be given by the promoter and the respective ticketing outlet with procedures that will be announced accordingly.
- Ticketing admin fee and credit card convenience fee (if any) are not refundable in any case.
FAQ and Terms & Conditions will be updated according to the current situation and condition without prior notice. Please make sure to follow our social media @mecimapro and @mecima_shop for updates.
Pages: 1 2